Monday, December 9, 2013

A VERY EXCITING WEEK!!!!!!


This has been an exciting week for me and my fairly new blog.   This past week I have had Erin Healy as a guest on my blog!   She is my very first guest author on my blog and please look for more in the future (I hope)!  


I will also be posting reviews on Sarah Ladd's books this month too!!!  This is my favorite time of year to read books!!!  Because of the hectic season, I choose to read short Christmas Novels that celebrate the true reason for the season and little romance to boot too!  It also is my favorite time to buy my favorite blend of coffee and that is Starbucks Christmas Blend and especially when it is on sale!!!!  It makes for one happy girl!!!!

If you are wanting any suggestions for books to read in your book club or just individually, please feel free to email me at rtiaj6@gmail.com.   I love to read!!!   I read mainly Christian, but am very selective about what I read if I read a secular author!!!  Also, if you go and check me out on Goodreads you will see some of the books that I have read since joining and some of my reviews too.   Some people read more than I do, but I like to digest a book instead of reading in such a blur that you miss out on so much!   I been there and done that one and have agreed not to do it again.

Remember Jesus is the reason for the season and let us celebrate His Birth!!!  

Tia