Monday, December 23, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

It is a very busy time for me at work and busy trying to squeeze in that last novel or novella.  I am also reminded why we celebrate Christmas and remember that Christ is the reason for the season!!!  

I love reading Christmas stories this time of year.   I usually start after Thanksgiving and reading them.   I also indulge my love for coffee too and my favorites are Starbucks Christmas Blend and Peppermint Mocha they are my favorites.  The weather has been yucky these past couple of weekends and it has been perfect for staying indoors, reading a great book and drinking plenty of coffee.

It is hard to believe that Christmas and New Years Eve has quickly came upon us and we will soon will be celebrating Christmas and then turn around to ring out the old year and bringing in the New Year!!

Have you made out your 2014 MUST READ LIST this year?   I have started on it and it includes lots of new books and new authors!   I am so excited about the new reads with familiar authors and the not so familiar authors either!   I am looking forward to traveling to different places and meeting new people!!!!   So please look for me and my new "friends" (books) here!!!   I promise no spoilers on this page either!

I have enjoyed this blog and be on the lookout for reviews that I will post here or on Goodreads! I found out that some authors are willing to give a free book away just for your honest reviews on either your blog or on Barnes and Nobles, Amazon or Goodreads!  So, look out for new and exciting things here!   Who knows maybe I will get lucky again and have another guest author posting on my blog!


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!