Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!  Mine was great and now I am ready to settle down and get back to a normal work week.   As much as I love the holidays and the days off, it is difficult having them in the middle of the week and it really throws your schedule off.

I am venturing out with some new reads and some new authors this year.   I am going to get out of my comfort zone and explore new genres and new to me authors.   It is going to be exciting and hopefully I can extend my Goodreads goal and meet those again this year.

I have a goal of reading 60 books for 2014 and maybe can devote more time to reading this year and Bible Study too.  I also hope to devote more time to this blog and extend it from every now and then to a weekly blog.   Keep your fingers and toes crossed that I can keep it up.

2013 brought some unique challenges for me at work and I came out with flying colors.   It was an anxious time, but God showed up and with His help I made it through everything.  I am really excited about 2014!!!   I am involved with a new church and just super excited to see what God has in store for me!

So let the 2014 reading begin and look for more posts!!!!  I will be reviewing more books and also hopefully I can try and get another guest blogger on here too!