Saturday, November 15, 2014

CHANGES COMING SOON!! PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!

Hi, I know I have not been blogging except about books lately.  So, the New Year is fast approaching and I will be doing some re-evaluation of my blog.  I am staying here on Blogspot and will not be changing names or moving my blog anywhere else for that matter.  I will take in consideration of doing a monthly post.   I will be broadening my horizons with the blogging.

I have really neglected this blog and will be posting more.  I will not commit to doing a daily, weekly or bi-weekly post at this time.  I just don't want to run out of things to say and I want it to be fun and not a chore.  So, if it is weekly, bi-weekly or monthly it will go either way.

I do love this time of year though.  Yes, I am one of those people since Halloween night I have been reading Christmas books and now it has turned chilly, I am enjoying Starbucks Christmas blend coffee and my Cozy Chamomile mixed with Mint Medley tea at night.  I am loving the Hallmark Christmas movies too!  Yep, I been watching them all month long and a not getting tired of them either.

There will be some surprises that come along on my blog too that I am really excited about and looking forward to when it comes available and all the details will be worked out.

I know a lot of books that I read are mainly Christian, but I do read some things that are not Christian and if I do I will be posting the reviews independently of the groups that I currently am reviewing for them.  There are some books that are not Christian that are really great reads and clean reads for that matter.

Here is hoping everyone has a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!


God Bless,

Tia